8:00am to 6:00pm MST
Is it time to start paying employees?
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer a payroll solution that meet your business's needs and enables you to spend time doing what you do best-running your company.
Here's what you get...
- Online access to manage your employees and payroll data.
- Individual access for each of your employees with paystubs emailed each payday.
- Free Direct Deposits.
- Unlimited monthly payruns.
- We do all of your Federal and State filings and tax remitance.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee's vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.